Apple just rolled out the very first update for OS X Mountain Lion, 10.8.1. The update includes general bug fixes and is said to resolve a few minor issues. Here’s a complete list of what has been updated.
- Resolve an issue that may cause Migration Assistant to unexpectedly quit
- Improve compatibility when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server in Mail
- Address an issue playing audio through a Thunderbolt display
- Resolve an issue that could prevent iMessages from being sent
- Address an issue that could cause the system to become unresponsive when using Pinyin input
- Resolve an issue when connecting to SMB servers with long names
- Address a issue that may prevent Safari from launching when using a Proxy Automatic Configuration (PAC) file
- Improve 802.1X authentication with Active Directory credentials
The update weighs in at only 8mb and it does require a reboot.