Phil Schiller just revealed the iPad Mini at the special media event in San Jose, California. This thing is tiny, sleek, rounded, and dare I say, sexy.
The iPad mini freatures;
- Dual core A5 chip
- 7.9'' display, 1024 x 768 resolution
- 7.2mm thin, 23% thinner than
- 0.68 lbs which is 53% lighter than the 4th generation iPad
- 5MP iSight camera that shoots in 1080p, front facing camera is HD as well like the other iPad.
- 10 hour battery life
- Lightning connector
- LTE and Wireless N up to 5ghz.
- Black and White color options. Black has a black back and the version has a raw aluminum back like the previous iPads.
New smart covers without a metal hinge. Hopefully the magnets are stronger than the previous version.
Pre-orders start Friday, October 26th, 2012. WiFi version ships on November 2nd and the LTE versions will ship two weeks later.